Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tila Tequila injured after Brutal Attack At a Concert

Tila Tequila is known for doing wild crazy things to put her name in headline but it seems this time her tragic situation is not a stunt. She claims that she was victim of a violent crowd.

The incident happened when Tila went to a concert at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois (some of the acts are Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings).

Tila told TMZ: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

Tila gave the side of her story and still no info about the people involved in this incident. Even if Tila is at fault or not, she's a victim of assault unless she just accidentally falls down a stair.




[Photos courtesy by TMZ]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review