Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Snooki on her arrest: "I'm too pretty to be in jail" (video)

Reality star Snooki doesn't want to go back in jail after being arrested last month due to disorderly conduct at Seaside Heights.
"I'm too pretty to be in jail," Snooki said. "I'm a good person. I'm not a criminal, and I will never go back there."

She thinks it is not a big deal but nevertheless she will try to avoid it.
"I don't know why people are taking it so seriously," she told MTV News on Friday evening. "I had a couple cocktails and they just put me in a drunk tank to sober me up. I was on the beach. It happens to the best of us, and I'm not planning on going back to jail ever again. I was a public nuisance — big deal!"

[Video courtesy by MTV News]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review