Search the web   Search this site

Monday, August 16, 2010

Millionaire Matchmaker's Patti Stanger Calls Off Engagement

Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger will need a new match as she called off her engagement to longtime boyfriend Andy Friedman. The two have been together for six years and they got engaged on May 31, 2009 (Patti's Birthday).

Stanger tweeted, "I just ended my relationship with Andy. It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables."

Patti claims that Andy is not yet ready to have a family.
I want a kid now and Andy doesn’t. My dealbreaker has always been kids. Ever since our first date, he knew I wanted kids, and then something along the way changed. Andy’s a great guy and we’ll always remain friends, but he wants me to be something that I can’t be. We’re better friends than lovers.”
Patti felt that "A life without kids has no meaning" and being a parent is " the most important job in the world ".

Even the Matchmaker needs some luck!

[Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images]


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review