Search the web   Search this site

Monday, August 16, 2010

Leonardo DiCaprio uncertain in getting married

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is having doubt if marriage is right for him after seeing too many failed marriages. It seems even model Bar Rafaeli cannot get Leonardo to commit!

The Inception star said, “I don’t know whether I’ll ever get married. I’ve seen too many supposedly happy marriages go down. I’ve been as shocked as anyone. No one can look at the marriages of other people and make a judgement. I don’t know the private lives of the actors I work with. I just know if they are good actors or good directors.”
It seems Leonardo prefer of having a family than entering the legal aspect of marriage which sometimes resulted to different consequences.

[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review