Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LeBron James talks about Cavaliers GQ Magazine September 2010


Miami Heat's controversial player LeBron James shows that he's one tough guy in the latest cover of GQ Magazine September 2010 issue.

King James opened up to J.R. Moehringer about the possibilty of playing again to his former team "Cleveland Cavaliers" in the future and his reaction to Cavaliers' owner Dan Gilbert.

On playing for Cleveland again one day, “If there was an opportunity for me to return and those fans welcome me back, that’d be a great story. Maybe the ones burning my jersey were never LeBron fans anyway.”

On Cavs owner Dan Gilbert: "I don't think he ever cared about LeBron. My mother always told me: 'You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of their character.' Me and my family have seen the character of that man." He went on to say that Gilbert's post-Decision screed "made me feel more comfortable that I made the right decision."
For more Photos and article, visit GQ.

[Photos courtesy by GQ/Ben Watts]


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review