Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lady Gaga talks about Sex and Drugs in Vanity Fair

Eccentric singer Lady Gaga opens up about sex, drugs and relationship in the September 2010 issue of Vanity Fair. The 24 year-old singer admits she's "terrified of heroin" but occasionally she used "mostly cocaine."

"I won't lie; it's occasional. And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year."
Lady Gaga's on reaching the down side when she used drugs.
“I was completely mental and had just been through so much. I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don’t want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It’s in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster… All I will say is I hit rock bottom, and it was enough to send a person over the edge. My mother knew the truth about that day, and she screamed so loud on the other end of the phone, I’ll never forget it. And she said, ‘I’m coming to get you.’”
Lady Gaga's weird notion about having sex which will depletes her creative energy.
“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.”
Lady Gaga's relationship experience, “I’m perpetually lonely. I’m lonely when I’m in relationships. It’s my condition as an artist. I’m drawn to bad romances. And my song [“Bad Romance”] is about whether I go after those [sort of relationships] or if they find me. I’m quite celibate now; I don’t really get time to meet anyone.”


[Photo courtesy by vanityfair]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review