Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Katy Perry: Rolling Stone sexy (Photos & Video)

Singer Katy Perry is looking sensually sexy in lingerie as she graces the latest issue cover of Rolling Stone Magazine (#1111).

The 25 year-old "California Gurls" singer also posed topless flashing her side boobs in this photo shoot. The shots was taken by photographer Mark Seliger.

Katy Perry talks about her 'blasphemy' comment about Lady Gaga. "I am sensitive to Russell taking the Lord’s name in vain and to Lady Gaga putting a rosary in her mouth. I think when you put sex and spirituality in the same bottle and shake it up, bad things happen. Yes, I said I kissed a girl. But I didn’t say I kissed a girl while f-ing a crucifix.”




[Video & Photos courtesy by Rolling Stone]




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review