Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Daniel Radcliffe - Entertainment Weekly Fall Movie Preview Issue

Stars of the Harry Potter got mixed emotions over the coming end of the popular franchise and ther shared it via Entertainment Weekly’s newest issue (Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter on the cover).

Rupert Grint shared, “I’m ready to kind of move on now, I think. This film is a great way to finish the whole era, and it’s going to be sad, because obviously all my friends are here, but 10 years is enough.”

Daniel Radcliffe on his performance and the end of the franchise: “This film has been hard to make, and I’ve had some of the most trying moments, both physically and mentally, than ever before. I wasn’t entirely thrilled with my performance in Half-Blood – I found it quite same-y, and didn’t think there was enough variation in it – so I’ve worked hard to make sure that if the seventh film comes out and I’m still unhappy with it, I’ll know it won’t be from lack of trying. We’ve got a long way to go, but to be honest, I don’t mind. I love being here. There is no place else I’d rather be.”


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review