Search the web   Search this site

Friday, August 13, 2010

Charice talks about her dreams in Seventeen; Sings "Halo!" and "Pyramid" (VIDEO)

Singing sensation Charice talks about her Glee audition and her dreams in her latest interview with Seventeen. The 18 year-old talented singer also gave a performance singing Beyonce’s “Halo” and her hit song “Pyramid.” [Video Below]

Some of the Highlights of her interview:

17: Are you a big fan of Glee?

Charice: I love the show. I am more into things like CSI, but then Glee started and I was like, "Oh this is different." When the rumor came out [that I was going to be on Glee before I knew I about it], I was like this is the best rumor ever! I'm excited, but I'm also so nervous to be on it.

17: What did you sing for the audition?

Charice: I sang my song called "In This Song." David Foster wrote the song for me. I thought that I should sing a ballad song. I thought they would love it.

17: You have achieved things that so many people dream of. Do you have any other dreams you are hoping will happen?

Charice: I want to have a record with Beyonce or Lady Gaga. They are both my inspirations. Especially Beyonce. She's like number 1 right now because I love everything about her. Her fashion, her style, her attitude when it comes to singing. She's perfect.

17: Do you want to sing forever?

Charice: I don't want to stay a singer forever. I want to fulfill my dream career as a lawyer! It's a crazy busy schedule, but I still have two hours a day for school because it's a priority. I’ll be in court and be like (singing) "Objection!" But I want to be an entertainment lawyer so I'll be in the business still.

For the full article, visit Seventeen.

Charice covers Beyonce’s “Halo”





Charice's Pyramid




[Videos courtesy by Seventeen]


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review