Search the web   Search this site

Friday, July 23, 2010

Supermodel Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom secretly got Married!!

Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr and actor Orlando Bloom went low profile as they secretly got married!! No details about where or when they tied the knot.

The hot supermodel explained her reason why she canceled her appearance at the Australian department store David Jones.
"David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together," Kerr says in the statement. "I’m very much a part of the David Jones Family and I am very committed to my role. I am enormously grateful to David Jones to have been given this time to enjoy such a special moment in my life."
The newly weds began dating in 2007 and they previously denies multiple engagement rumors but last month, the two got engaged.

[Photo courtesy by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review