Search the web   Search this site

Friday, July 16, 2010

Jane Lynch aka Sue Sylvester getting her own Wax Figure

The character "Glee" role of Sue Sylvester played by Jane Lynch made a mark to all of us and now it is being immortalized in wax by Madame Tussauds Museum in Hollywood!

Reportedly, Lynch’s wax figure will be dressed in her trademark track suit, and holding a bullhorn.
“I hope we capture the inner Sue, but you know what, the inner Sue is the inner Jane Lynch as well,” she said. “I mean, there’s a little mean girl in me, it’s a part of me that I use for Sue Sylvester, so I probably couldn’t act it if I didn’t have it in me.”
The cheerleader coach Sue Sylvester will debut Aug. 4.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review