Search the web   Search this site

Monday, July 12, 2010

Angelina Jolie's reason on why she declined to do "Wanted 2"

Angelina Jolie wants some reality in her movie and reprising her assassin character in the upcoming sequel of "Wanted" is a bad idea for her, that's why she declined to do the project.
"Being dead makes it difficult," she confirmed. "They were (trying to bring me back) but I kind of feel like if I die in a movie, I should die actually. I'm that way, and that character is not as complex as Salt. It would just be doing the exact same thing in another movie, so it's not that interesting to me."
The people behind Wanted 2 created a script to revive Jolie's character (Fox) after getting shot in the head in the first installment.

Jolie is right, they need a solid script in reviving her character which will be acceptable for the moviegoers and movie critics.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review