Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Steve Carell Leaving "The Office"

Steve Carell is saying goodbye to his role as Michael Scott to the NBC hit "The Office" after the 2010-2011 season.

Steve said in a recent interview, "I just think it's time. I want to fulfill my contract. When I first signed on I had a contract for seven seasons, and this coming year is my seventh. I just thought it was time for my character to go."

With or without Carell, the show will move on, "It doesn't certainly mean the end of the show. I think it's just a dynamic change to the show, which could be a good thing, actually. Add some new life and some new energy...I see it as a positive in general for the show."

He won a Golden Globe award and garnered 4 Emmy nominations for the role.






Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review