Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Khloe Kardashian: not pregnant, "I'm just fat"

Reality star Khloe Kardashian Odom finally addressed her pregnancy rumors which she denies during the LA Lakers vs. Boston Celtics game. (June 3)

Khloe revealed that she is just "fat" and not pregnant. Even Khloe 's mom Kris Jenner thinks that grandchild number two is not yet on the way.
Kris Jenner tell US, "If Khloe is pregnant, I would be the first to yell it. So, no, she's not -- unless they're holding out on me, in which case they're both grounded."

"she'll be the best mom in the world. She helped me raise Kendall and Kylie. I couldn't have done it without her. And [Lamar] will be a great dad. He's got two beautiful children. I can't wait until the rest of my kids have kids of their own, but right now we have little Mason, and I'm very, very happy."
Khloe said in previous interview that she is not in a rush to become a mom. The couple is still enjoying each other.

[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review