Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Taylor Swift Donates $500,000 For Nashville Flood victims

Country singer Taylor Swift shows her concern and love to her Nashville hometown as she donated $500,000 to help the flood victims and for its restoration.
Taylor said, "Being at home during the storm, I honestly could not believe what was happening to the city and the people I love so dearl. Nashville is my home, and the reason why I get to do what I love. I have always been proud to be a Nashville, but especially now, seeing the love that runs through this city when there are people in crisis."


[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review