Search the web   Search this site

Friday, May 7, 2010

Rachel Uchitel: "David Boreanaz is not part of my life"

Tiger Woods’ mistress no.1 Rachel Uchitel is firing back at media outlets after her name was linked as the other woman in David Boreanaz extortion controversy.
In her statement, "David Boreanaz is not part of my life, nor will he be. I am not in communication with him and do not wish to be. I have made no claims against him and do not plan to assert any. Any statements to the contrary are false and I hope that this statement will finally end any speculation about this issue."

"I am looking forward to a life that is not filled with scandal, rumor, innuendo or false statements about me. I will not have any further comment regarding David Boreanaz."
Uchitel denies involvement with the alleged 6 figure proposed settlement by power house lawyer Gloria Allred.

[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review