Search the web   Search this site

Friday, May 14, 2010

Danica McKellar is MAXIM Hot!

Book author and former “Wonders Years” star Danica McKellar teases us wearing sexy lingerie for the upcoming Maxim Magazine June 2010 issue. The 35 year-old Danica got a math degree at UCLA and currently she is now pregnant with her first child.

What else turns you on? Danica: "Confidence is one of the sexiest things in guys and girls. Look at Michelle Pfeiffer: My God, she’s 50 years old, but she is still so sexy. If I were into women, I would be totally into her."

You must meet guys who hit on you because of your famous role. Danica: "I’ve always been really cautious about guys who have a Winnie Cooper fantasy, and I’m so glad about that. I mean, I can count on one hand the guys I’ve been with. It was really challenging, but I never gave it up too soon, if you know what I mean."

[Photos courtesy by MAXIM]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review