Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kim Kardashian: "mad and upset" about fake events

Sexy and newly single Kim Kardashian is very upset over some people who uses her in an upcoming fake event at Azukur Lounge in Sacramento which will happen on April 29!

She blogged, "I am not appearing at Azukur Lounge on April 29!!!!! This is completely fabricated! It baffles me how venues think they can get away with making things up like this. It's not ok. I hate to think my fans are being tricked into attending something, it just makes me mad and upset. I just wanted you all to know."

[Image: Kim's Blog]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review