Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kara DioGuardi Naked for Allure Magazine


American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi shows that she is now comfortable with her body by doing this sexy naked photo shoot in the upcoming issue of Allure Magazine.
Kara said, “This shoot was less about beauty than about taking a risk and showing people a side of me they have never seen.”
DioGuardi struggled with binge eating and depression in her early 20s.
"Back then I was a size 6 or 8; now I'm more like a size 2. Food is not what I use to anesthetize myself anymore."




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review