Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy Split!!!

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy decided to end their five year relationship and they shared/announced it on Twitter. You will still feel the sadness and concern in their messages.

Jim tweeted, “Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I’m grateful 4 the many blessings we’ve shared and I wish her the very best! S’okay! ?;^>”

Jenny tweeted, “I’m so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart.”

Jim Carrey recently became a grandpa as he welcomed his first grandson, Jackson Riley Santana.

The ex-couple seems perfect and they both work together in autism awareness in which Jenny's son Evan was diagnosed with in 2005.

[Photo courtesy by Sean Gallup/Getty Images]






Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review