Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gerard Butler's explanation on the Jennifer Aniston "Butt Grab"

The smooth operator Gerard Butler talks about the photo that shows his playful naughty hand groping Jennifer Aniston’s booty.

The hunky Scott admitted during Johnjay and Rich show, “I’m a bit of a bad boy. By the way, I’m still not sure my hand is really on her butt. I think that’s just the way the camera angled. I haven’t actually seen it.”

Still denying that he's dating Jennifer Aniston, “It’s been 2 years now of people saying are you guys a couple? Look, it just wouldn’t make any sense to deny it – and if I was going out with Jennifer I would be more than happy to say I’m going out with Jennifer, but it’s just not true.”

[Photos courtesy by TMZ]



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review