Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Conan O’Brien's New Late Night Show will be on TBS

Team CoCo are surely glad that their leader will be back at nighttime TV in November.

Conan O’Brien has landed a late night show gig on TBS (set for 11 p.m) and it will followed by George Lopez’s “Lopez Tonight”.

O’Brien tweeted, The good news: I will be doing a show on TBS starting in November! The bad news: I'll be playing Rudy on the all new Cosby Show."

O’Brien also recently said, "I've gone from network television to Twitter to performing live in theaters, and now I'm headed to basic cable. My plan is working perfectly,"

The battle of Late Nights continues.....





Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review