Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kris Aquino apologized to Ruffa Gutierrez; Issued a statement

TV host/actress Kris Aquino has issued a statement apologizing to her co-host Ruffa Gutierrez for the misunderstanding during their talk show in ABS-CBN's The Buzz which resulted to the reported walk out.
In Kris' statement via PEP, "I would like to extend a loving hug to Ruffa. I viewed the tape and although I still feel I gave my comment with affection, maybe it made her feel even worse because she's now moving in a new direction. We had what I believed was a good working relationship in the almost 2 years we were together on The Buzz..To Ruffa, I sincerely apologize for causing you hurt."
The troubles started when Kris made a comment regarding Ruffa's transfer to TV5 and later on resulted to the said walk out. Ruffa's mom Annabelle suddenly appealing to the public not to vote for Kris' brother, presidential aspirant Senator Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III.

Issuing an apology right away is the best step before this issue blows out of proportion.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review