Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NBA star Greg Oden Nude Photos Leaked; Embarrassed about the nude scandal

Greg Oden of the Portland Trail Blazers is the latest athlete who made fool on himself after taking his nude picture and sent it to his ex-girlfriend but sadly it ended up online.

Shamefully embarrassed about the nude photos, the NBA star said in radio interview:
“I’ve had better days … I got woken up at 6 am by a phone call to check it out … I saw them and my heart just dropped,” Oden said. “It was a rough morning for me.”

“I had a relationship with a lady, some things came out … I have no idea what happened,” he said. “You have to be aware of who you do that type of stuff with. Anything can happen as soon as you hit send."
Frustrated about the incident, he apologized to the NBA organization, Blazers’ fans, and his family.





Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review