Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miley Cyrus is fed up with the "Negativity" (Harper's Bazaar February 2010 issue)

In Harper's Bazaar February issue, Miley Cyrus openly shared her frustration over the negative buzz that some people builds up like the controversial 2008 Vanity Fair shoot, her relationship and many more..

Talking about the Annie Leibovitz photograph for Vanity Fair, "Here, my parents are thinking they're seeing a beautiful picture by a major photographer, and the people of America want to see something dirty in that?. It doesn't make sense to us because [my family] doesn't look for negativity. But people don't want to say 'What a great performance' or 'What a great shot.' No one wants to look at something like that and see the positive because it doesn't sell a magazine."
Miley feels she is responsible in someways as a role model but the total responsibility must pointed towards the parents, "My job is to be a role model, and that's what I want to do, but my job isn't to be a parent," she says. "My job isn't to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I'm still figuring that out for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selfish. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That's just life."

That's the reality of Fame. Miley must expect more controversies in the future.


[photo courtesy by Harper's Bazaar/Peter Lindbergh]




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review