Search the web   Search this site

Friday, January 8, 2010

Floyd Mayweather is furious on Manny Pacquiao, want to whip his punk ass.

Many are frustrated after mega fight between Floyd Mayweather and WBO welterweight champ Manny Pacquiao failed to achieved an amicable solution to push through the supposed fight of the decade.

Floyd Jr. and his camp is accusing Pacquiao that the champ is using performance enhancement drugs.

Pacquiao
's camp felt that Mayweather is just afraid and doing everything to back out. The champ claims that Mayweather is on his bullying tactics to get his way out of it.

After being blamed, Floyd Mayweather is very furious and "thoroughly disgusted". Floyd want to whip his punk ass.
In a statement:

"Throughout this whole process I have remained patient, but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them.

"First and foremost, not only do I want to fight Manny Pacquiao, I want to whip his punk ass.
"Before the mediation, my team proposed a 14-day, no blood testing window leading up to the fight. But it was rejected. I am still proposing the 14-day window but he is still unwilling to agree to it, even though this is obviously a fair compromise on my part as I wanted the testing to be up until the fight and he wanted a 30-day cut-off. The truth is he just doesn't want to take the tests.

"In my opinion it is Manny Pacquiao and his team who are denying the people a chance to see the biggest fight ever. I know the people will see through their smokescreens and lies. I am ready to fight and sign the contract. Manny needs to stop making his excuses, step up and fight."
I feel that this postponement is just temporarily. The anger and the blaming will heat up the mega fight. It will build up more publicity in their future fight.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review