Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Taylor Swift in New York Times Style Magazine.

Graciously high glam for country music darlin' Taylor Swift in T: The New York Times Style Magazine.

Taylor almost doesn't hesitate to use real names in her songs, "I don’t hesitate — people who have no idea that I have a crush on them won’t find out through me telling them, but they will find out when they hear their name in a song. There was this guy who opened a couple of shows for me on tour and I talked to him a couple of times, but he never knew that I liked him. So I wrote this song called “Hey Stephen,” and when my album came out, I sent him a text message: “Hey, Track 5.” It was so funny. He sent me back a long e-mail saying, “Oh, my God!”"

More photos below...




[Photo: nytimes]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review