Search the web   Search this site

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tara Reid's Playboy Magazine cover (January/February 2010 issue)

Checkout Tara Reid's Playboy Magazine cover (January/February 2010 massive boobs “massive double” issue) which shows no signs of her messed up plastic surgery procedures.

Tara's decision to accept this Playboy project is to prove to the public that her body is now lusty ok.

Going topless in these spread, She explained, "I got it fixed and now I'm OK, and I want people to know that I'm OK."

"I've been OK now for the last five or six years but people only show old pictures which is so unfair and that's part of the reason why I did the Playboy shoot - to show the world this is me and this is what I look like."

Aside of getting it fixed, the magic touch of air brush, make up and Photoshop really do the trick in this cover.






Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review