Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Steven Tyler decided to leave Aerosmith

Aerosmith frontman-Rock music icon Steven Tyler has decided to leave the band after 40 years. The rumors of their split started when they started to canceled tour dates and right now Steve is not communicating with the other members.
According to Aerosmith's guitarist Joe Perry, "Steven quit as far as I can tell. I don't know any more than you do about it. I got off the plane two nights ago. I saw online that Steven said that he was going to leave the band. I don't know for how long, indefinitely or whatever. Other than that, I don't know."

"He's notorious for that. That's one thing I've learned to live with. I try to overlook it. I like to pick my battles.

"Frankly, the last few months I've been wanting not to rock the boat. I don't want him canceling any more gigs. We really wanted to do these last four. We just kind of didn't want to call him out or anything and get him anymore p**sed off, for whatever reason. So we just let things lie.

"So we did the gigs and, like I said, I got off the plane and saw this online. That's how I know about it... He has had no contact with me or the other band members."
Perry decided to continue the group with or without Tyler. Hmmm... It is not the same. Tyler got a distinctive voice who can rock the world........

[Photo courtesy by Vince Bucci/None/Getty Images ]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review