Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Marisa Miller and Harley-Davidson Salutes the U.S. Military


Recognizing the hard work and sacrifice of the men and women in uniform. Harley-Davidson recruited Supermodel Marisa Miller to Salute U.S. Military Personnel During the Month of November, as part of "Military Appreciation Month" Campaign. (Checkout the classy pinup)

"I'm honored to help the Motor Company salute the brave men and women who keep our country free," said Miller. "My grandfather is a veteran, and I've had the unique opportunity to meet several service men and women during recent USO tours, so the military holds a special place in my heart. I hope other
Americans will join me and Harley-Davidson in saluting these real life heroes
during the month of November."

Click Here for free military themed downloads, posters and postcards and many more...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review