Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Demi Moore "I'm not a Cougar, I'm a Puma" (W Magazine December 2009)

Stunning at 47, actress Demi Moore is still a jaw-dropper as she grace the latest cover of W Magazine December 2009 issue.

Demi who is married to 31-year-old Ashton Kutcher shared that he does not like to be called or labeled as a cougar but she preferred to be called a puma.

On media fascination with “cougars”: “I’m certainly not the first person to be in a relationship with a younger man, but somehow I was plucked out as a bit of a poster girl. I don’t know why that is. But I just kind of step back sometimes and say, ‘There is some reason, and what is it that I have to share in a positive way?"

“I’d prefer to be called a puma,” she says, explaining how she came up with the new designation and “Twittered it out. People wrote back hilarious stuff, saying, ‘I’m going to get T-shirts that say puma power.’”

On having Ashton Kutcher on her side: “The most overwhelming part of meeting someone that you already felt you had such a deep and old connection with is that your feelings are greater than the time you’ve had to actually be with one another,” she said. “Now we’ve had the physical time together. The love he has for me makes me a better person by giving me the courage to take risks. I can fail and have someone who loves me just the same. I never knew it was quite possible.”

For the Full article, visit W Mag.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review