Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Katie Holmes like Vampires (Elle Magazine's "Women in Hollywood" issue Nov. 09)

Elle Magazine presents five interesting women in their "Women in Hollywood" issue (November 09) featuring Katie Holmes, Julianne Moore, Renee Zellweger, Zoe Saldana and Emily Blunt.

Katie shared that she is interested in different genre of film especially the current vampire fad, “It can be any genre. I even like vampire movies – they just have to be well done. I want to believe in the characters. The minute it starts to feel not real, I’m not interested."

If you remember her husband Tom Cruise starred along with Brad Pitt in Neil Jordan's Interview with the Vampire.

Katie Holmes' other interview highlights:

On family life: “In my own life, my whole world really revolves around family. I do what I need to do, but it’s like, ‘How is everybody else doing?’ And it’s wonderful for me as an actress to put some of that into a character.”

On life as a working mom on the Broadway set of All My Sons: “Suri would sit in my lap in the makeup chair. She’d hand the wig lady the bobby pins.“

On fashion: “I love Alaïa, for sure. Stella McCartney. I like Ralph Lauren because I feel like it’s very American, and I’m pretty all-American, from Ohio. Isabel Marant and a new designer, Sari Gueron."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review