Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Court granted Nicole Richie restraining order against two paparazzi

After the car accident caused by a paparazzi, the court granted Nicole Richie the temporary restraining order against two paparazzi who stalked her in "daily basis".

Photographers Eduardo Arrivebene and Ivon Miguel were ordered to stay 100 yards away from Nicole and her two children Harlow and Sparrow.
People reports that Richie stated on the document that "photographers Eduardo Arrivebene and Ivon Miguel daily "stalk" Richie and her family, and that they "sit outside my house, waiting for me to leave." She alleges that they "scream at me in an attempt to get my reaction, scare me, follow me, chase me in [their] vehicle," causing her "severe emotional distress."
A hearing is set for Nov. 16 to determine if the restraining order will be permanent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review