Search the web   Search this site

Friday, September 4, 2009

Kim Kardashian : "I want a baby!!"

As they wait for the new Kardashian in their family courtesy of Kourtney, younger sis Kim Kardashian expresses some jealousy for not being the first one to be pregnant.

Kim wrote on her blog, "I want a baby!!!!" and she added, "OK, so maybe not right now, but I can't wait to be an aunt!".

On shopping things for the upcoming baby, Kim is now intense to know what is the sex of the baby.

"Kourtney and I went baby shopping last week! It's really fun but we you have to stay neutral when you're shopping for a baby and you don't know what the sex of the baby is! I found that really hard... I just wanted to shop for pink or blue, haha! I want Kourt and Scott to find out already!!"

Kourtney is due on Christmas.

[Photo courtesy by Kim's blog]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review