Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Milla Jovovich passion for weapons especially knives

Seems no stranger in using knives (twin kukhri) especially playing her role as Alice for Resident Evil movies, actress Milla Jovovich shared that she prefers playing her weapon collections or doing martial arts than traditional toys.
She said: "I have so many weapons at home. It's not like I sit at home twirling knives, but I've always been into handling weapons. As a kid I liked ninja warriors, not dolls. I have some kukris. They are one-handed knives and a bit like machetes, very vicious instruments with a curved blade. They are used for hacking and I love them because they are so versatile. You can really get into the meat of an animal, slice cucumbers and kill zombies - all in one day."
Bringing her passion into her professional life, stunts are the things she like in making movies.
"I get a thrill out of doing dangerous stunts. In 'A Perfect Getaway' I have to steer a kayak close to sharp rocks, miles off the coast of Puerto Rico. It's dangerous - there's a very high tide and if my boat tips over I'll go face-first on to the rocks. It's so gruelling trying to get this kayak to go where I want it to go.
"Then I have a vicious cat fight with a girl who is trying to kill me. We have knives and we're hitting and punching each other on the edge of a cliff, rolling around in the dust.



[Photo courtesy by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review