Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lady GaGa toning down for Israel; talks being bullied during her school days

Pop diva Lady GaGa is currently busy on her Israel tour and she's toning down her provocative image during her stay to show her respect. She also expressed excitement about seeing "sacred and holy" Jerusalem during the press conference.

Meanwhile, the "Poker Face" singer revealed in her recent interview that she is always being bullied during her school days due to her unique ways.

“I always gravitated to different things, I was eccentric. I went to a school full of spoiled kids,” she said.

“[They made fun of] the way I dressed and talked. Even when I went to art school I was a bit of a sore thumb, but that’s because I wasn’t interested in being put through the sausage machine.

“I could be insecure — all that ‘who’s saying what behind your back’ stuff, but I hid in my work.”

[photo courtesy of celeb utopia]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review