Search the web   Search this site

Friday, August 14, 2009

Lady GaGa: "I’m gay. My music is gay. My show is gay."

Lady GaGa shared her success to the gay community in the latest issue of OUT magazine and she stated that going gay and devoting to gay culture will put you on top.
“When I started in the mainstream it was the gays that lifted me up,” she says. “I committed myself to them and they committed themselves to me, and because of the gay community I’m where I am today.”

Earlier this year, in her acceptance speech for her MuchMusic award for best international video, Lady Gaga thanked “God and the gays.” Before agreeing to tour with Kanye West this fall, Gaga told the rapper, “I just want to be clear before we decide to do this together: I’m gay. My music is gay. My show is gay. And I love that it’s gay. And I love my gay fans and they’re all going to be coming to our show. And it’s going to remain gay.”
Lady GaGa made headlines recently with a hermaphrodite issue.








For the full article, visit OUT.
[Photo courtesy by OUT-Ellen Von Unwerth]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review