Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Queen Latifah reveals she was sexually abused as a child

She shows toughness on her character and image that elevates women power but she has a shocking revelation in the latest issue of Essence (July 2009).

Queen Latifah opens up for the first time her scary experience as a child. She was sexually harass by a teenage boy (babysitter) that resulted her being afraid to be close to the people around her and to the point of having commitment issue.

Queen said, "He violated me! I never told anybody; I just buried it as deeply as I could and kept people at an arm's distance. I never really let a person get too close to me. I could have been married years ago, but I had a commitment issue."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review