Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pink: "Kanye West is an Idiot"

Singer-PETA activist Pink is fiery and disgusted on Kanye West's continues comment on using more fur in fashion during Stella McCartney's fashion show.

Pink told Australia's FHM, “Kanye West is the person p***ing me off right now. I was at Stella McCartney’s fashion show with the vice president of PETA, Paul McCartney and Kanye."

"The entire time Kanye was going, ‘They need more fur in this show.’ He just wouldn’t shut up about how much he loved fur. I mean, he’s saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney! I was just grossed out by him. I’m like, ‘You’re an idiot’. There are so many people who are a waste of skin and he’s up there. I should wear him. Go on, donate yourself Kanye. People can wear your fur.”

Kanye who is known for his bad temper, surely will fire back. Expect more word wars!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review