Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No Vandalism Charges for Jessica Alba

After the dumb campaign by Jessica Alba in plastering shark posters on Oklahoma City property like the United Way Billboard, the actress will not face any charges.

Without any complainant who will file charges against her, Police Sgt. Gary Knight said, "The decision has been made to close the case. The case will not be presented to the district attorney's office."

Alba is in an unfavorable situation after she joined a great white shark group in spreading awareness about the endangered species using a guerrilla-style campaign.

Alba apologized, "I got involved in something I should have had no part of. I realize that I should have used better judgment and I regret not thinking things through before I made a spontaneous and ill-advised decision to let myself get involved with the people behind this campaign. I sincerely apologize to the citizens of Oklahoma City and to the United Way for my involvement in this incident."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review