Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Andrew Shue Blasts Melrose Place Remake; a "great" show must be left untouched

If 90210 remake got away with it with a hit, original Melrose member Andrew Shue has some doubt as he disapprove on the upcoming Melrose Place remake. He insisted that it should be left untouched so it is remembered as a "great" show and expect no cameo appearance from him in the future.
Andrew said, "I thought for a while, 'Yeah, it's great.' But now I think any great show that had its run and had its place in pop culture should only have one run. Melrose Place was a great show in its time, and if I were calling the shots, I would say don't bring it back. Leave it as it was at its time. That's the way it should be. They wouldn't have my character back on the show. My character was born out of the '90s. It's a different era now."


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review