Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sultry Megan Fox "knows how to misbehave" in Elle Magazine June 2009 issue

The sultry Megan Fox knows how to misbehave and putting men on the right places using sexuality in favor of her as she shared on latest June 2009 issue of Elle Magazine.

Some of her interview highlights in ELLE:

Megan on maturing early: “I’ve lived the life of a 35-year-old since I was 18. I’m so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don’t like them or trust them.”

Megan on giving male writers an amped-up version of her past: “They’re boys; they’re easily toyed with. I tell stories and have them eating out of my hand.”

Megan on the theory that her sudden success emasculated Green: “He doesn’t want to be my date…he’s a man. He has an ego. He went through this already, and he doesn’t want it back–It was horrible. So he has sympathy. He’s the one person that I know that if I’m struggling and everything’s getting crazy, I can call.”

Megan on misbehaving while growing up: “I was grounded for all my childhood. Not most–all. I wasn’t doing anything particularly crazy. I just never appreciated authority figures preaching to me.”

By the way, checkout also her enticing Esquire June 2009 cover which she wears a lingerie inside a trench coat and "Good Morning, Megan" video clip.

More photos from Elle after the jump....



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review