Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sultry Megan Fox - "I'm Bisexual"

Many men are dying and dreaming to have sexy Megan Fox on their side. Sultry and lust are some words being tagged to her name. She is also one of few celebrities that is honest enough to answer issues about sexuality.

In her recent interview in Esquire, Megan reveals that she appreciates beautiful sexy women and she is being drawn to it but she’s unlikely to ever hook up with another bi woman.

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite. I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man….”

Megan also adds, “I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl — Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands.”

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review