Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Selena Gomez wants a fairy tale love (Teen Vogue - June/July 2009 issue)

Young Disney teen star Selena Gomez still in the boundaries of dreaming the right guy for her with a pinch of reality on the June/July 2009 cover of Teen Vogue.

Aside from relationships, “The Wizards of Waverly Place” star also talks about friendship, upcoming album and many more....

Here's some highlights:

Selena on finding the prefect guy: "I want someone who is crazy about me, who treats me like a princess. I want the picture-perfect fairy tale stuff.”

Selena on having new perspective about the guys she wants to fall in love with: "I used to say that I wanted someone cute and nice, an actor too, so he'd get it. But now I think it would be good for me to date someone who's not in the business. I want someone honest, someone who's very sweet to my family and friends, and polite to the other people around me. Being cool, having a 'cool' energy, is just not attractive to me."

Selena on her friend Demi Lovato: “Demi and I have always been there to support each other. I’ve probably listened to 100 of her songs, and she came to every single taping of my show the first season. We’re both surrounded by adults 24/7, and we have to act professional, but when we’re together we can just be sixteen—we watch movies and talk about boys and do each other’s hair and makeup. We both go through a lot, so it’s nice to know that no matter what, I’ll always have her.”

Selena on selecting song for her upcoming "techno-pop-rock" album: "It's what I've gone through with heartache, friendships, and things like that. I want my fans to know me a little bit better after they hear this record."

For the full article, visit teen vogue.








[photo & video : teen vogue]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review