Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sandra Bullock shares some lesson in Harper’s Bazaar June 2009 issue

Sandra Bullock has some interesting views that somehow set differ from her America's favorite funny girl image in Harper’s Bazaar June 2009 issue.

Having the looks that seems doesn’t age, Sandra talks about her career, husband Jesse James, recession-friendly fashion sense, family and many more...

Here's some interview highlights:

Sandra on her new found freedom with her life and career: "I didn't have a teenage or early-20s experience that was free and without worry. I missed the screw-everything, have-a-good-time phase. I was worried that if I didn't stay on track and work, work, work, I was never going to accomplish anything. Now I'm trying to have fun and have the freedom to do nothing."

Sandra on marriage to her chivalrous husband, Jesse James: “I’ve had to learn a hard lesson in that I’m not allowed to open car doors anymore. It was so hard for me to allow someone to take care of me. It’s not because I can’t take care of myself. But Jesse was like, Just let me do this."

Sandra on starting a family: “You don’t have to give birth to someone to have a family. I’m not going to spend two seconds of my life wishing I had something I don’t. It’s hard to do it your way when you hear everyone else telling you to do it their way. I just want people to admit that there’s no one way to live your life. Of course, I don’t know what’s going to happen. I could go home today and go, I haven’t started my period.”

Sandra's amazement on real challenges: "I'm not a fan of reality shows, but I am a fan of people who use their brains and skills and hard work to outsmart people, not to steal someone's man or get drunk on TV".

Sandra on a recession-friendly fashion sense: “I’ve never really had ‘the closet,’ you know, like the Kimora Lee Simmons closet. I see that and I want the leopard carpet. I want the chaise. But if we learn anything from this economic collapse, it’s just work with what you’ve got.”

For the full article, Visit Harper's Bazaar.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Funny videos said...

Beautiful model.
I love your blog keep it up

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review