Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mel Gibson is "Octo-Mel"; confirmed Oksana's pregnancy

Saying his "Octo-Mel" makes Mel Gibson confirmed that his Russian musician girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva is Pregnant. This was shared on his guesting on NBC's The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.

This will be Mel's first child with Oksana and he also has seven children with his wife of 28 years, Robyn.

Grigorieva who is in her second trimester has nothing to do with the divorce, says Gibson.
Mel explained, "My wife and I, our marriage ended three years ago and we've been separated ever since then," he added. "These things happen. It's unfortunate, it's sad, but you know she is an admirable woman – we still got kids together. We're friends."

"Look. When it's all said and done, I did a pretty good hatchet job on my marriage myself. I'm to blame. If you're inclined to judge, put it here."
Adding one more name that will inherit Mel's wealth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review