Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kara DioGuardi on American Idol: “I’m only here for one season”

It seems all the judges want to move out of the shadow of the American Idol and their contract is still in a limbo. New AI judge Kara DioGuardi reveals she still doesn't know if she'll be back for the next season.

Kara told TV Guide that “I’m only here for one season. That’s what we’ve discussed. So we’ll see what happens. Hopefully they’ll keep me on.”

In the previous interview of Paula Abdul, she expresses that she want to "move on" while Simon Cowell said, "I would imagine so, but the only say I have is about Ryan, Randy and Paula. I’ve always made it clear that I wouldn’t like to do the show without them. So that’s all I'm really concerned about."

American Idol will use their crystal ball for Kara's fate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review