Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Megan Fox : "no plans of getting married any time soon."

Some of us are surely rejoicing that Megan Fox is not thinking of walking the church aisle soon.

The hot vixen shared this via Extra, "I'm not going to be married -- I'm not the marrying type and I know what your next question is going to be -- you're going to ask me, 'Why are you engaged if you're not the marrying type? I am impulsive and I love my boyfriend, but I have no plans of getting married any time soon.”

Like a raffle draw, beside on-and-off beau Brian Austin Green, many men will have more chance of winning her heart....

[photo courtsy of celeb utopia]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review