Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson split up: "We are taking a brief break so I can focus on myself."

Lindsay Lohan finally raises the white flag and admits that her romance with Samantha Ronson is over.

Lindays said via E!, "We are taking a brief break so I can focus on myself."

The decision were made due to their rough weekend and never ending misunderstanding.
First, the 22-year-old was barred entry from a Ronson family party on Friday. Then a locksmith was seen paying a house call to Ronson's abode, where Lohan had resided in recent months.
On Lohan's twitter page, she wrote, "You broke my heart. Now go away. I loved you."

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review