Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens in Disney Fairy Tale land

On and off screen sweethearts Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens extend their romance in fairy tale land as they re-enact Prince Philip and Princess Aurora’s in Sleeping Beauty for the Disney ad campaign.

The shot was taken by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz which is titled, "Where Romance Is Celebrated". This is a part of Disney's "What Will You Celebrate?" ad campaign.

Disney’s D23 magazine interviewed the couple and here are some highlights:

D23:
Did you ever think you would be portraying classic Disney characters from a classic Disney movie and a classic fairy tale?
Vanessa Hudgens: No, never, and it's such a beautiful thing you know. I think every girl wishes to be a princess, and I finally got to do it.
Zac Efron: I used to watch these movies all the time growing up, loving these films. So to play the prince…
VH: … and a handsome prince!

D23:
So, is this your first experience working with Annie Leibovitz?
ZE/VH: Yes! (at the same time).

D23: But obviously you know her work and have seen a lot of her work.
VH: Yeah, she's such an incredible photographer. I really admire what she's done, and I was so excited to have the opportunity to work with her.
ZE: She's been taking gorgeous pictures for her entire life. I can't believe I got to meet her… I was a fan walking in. I'm downplaying it.

For the rest of the interview, visit D23.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review